Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What is Hidradenitis Suppurativa

Hidradenitis is a chronic disease of the apocrine glands (a form of sweat gland found on certain parts of the body). For unknown reasons, people with hidradenitis develop plugging or clogging of their apocrine glands. It causes chronic scarring and pus formation of the underarms (axilla) and groin/inner thigh areas. Almost like a boil. In women it can also occur under the breasts. It is similar to acne, which is also a disease of the sebaceous glands. Hidradenitis is more common in people who have had acne.
This condition is slightly more common in women and African-Americans. Hidradenitis usually starts as one or more red, tender, swellings in the groin or armpits. Over a period of hours to days the lesions enlarge and often open to the skin surface draining clear to yellow fluid. The involved area then heals with scarring. The condition usually continues for years with periods of flare and remission.

Bacterial infection produces the pain and odor. Hidradenitis is made worse by being overweight, however this condition is not caused by obesity and weight loss will improve but not cure hidradenitis. Hidradenitis may become worse under stress. Hidradenitis is not caused by poor hygiene



See they say it is more common in people with dark hair, blacks, people with history of acne and people that are overweight. I am none of those. I am a fifteen year old girl. I'm blonde, 5'7 and 150 pounds. I have never had a history of acne and i have suffered from this since i was 8. They started in my groin area and we went to the doctors. We had many misdiagnosis' all from an allergic reaction from my zipper to having worms. We went to an all natural doctor and got put on many different vitamins. They went away within two years, and so i stopped taking them. Then in seventh grade, they came back worse. I had them back in my groin and now under my arms. The ones in my armpits were even open wounds almost like my tissue was coming out of my skin. They smelt horrible and they pussed. Finnaly we went to the dermatoligist, he got them under control by putting me on doxycylin, some shower gel and benzyfoam. Oh and a gel after all of that.That kept them under control. They still formed but didnt surface. Well most of them didnt. We tried numerous amounts of things to get rid of it. The main one we tried was the hair laser which would completley close up my hair folicles. That one failed because i have blonde hair so it is too light. Then we got recomended to a surgeon that was gonna completley remove my sweat gland and then do a skin grapht from the side of my butt. So we would have him, then we would have to get a plastic surguen to do the graphting. So we went to the plastic surgeun after the consilatation with the normal one. The plastic surgeon, thank the Lord for him, said he has seen and done this before. Since i am only fifteen years old, skin graphting would just be ridiculous to do and we would to the surgeory and leave an open wound. Do a whirl pool therapy twice a day for two weeks then one a day for four weeks. So this blog is to make an awareness and tell people about the surgery and that there is a cure for this disease called Hidradentitis Suppurativa.



beginning
(http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_diseases/hidradenitis_suppu.html)

4 comments:

  1. I have had hidradenitis all my life and all the doctors do is cut and pack them have found no cure please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidradenitis suppurativa is a skin condition actually characterizes by lesions, abscesses, inflammation, scarring and blackheads. Forming some painful clusters somewhat around groin, anal areas and arm pit, HS is an example in which your skin tends to work totally against your body. Thankfully, the experts of natural herbs clinic has successfully prepared a product that is very effective for Hidradenitis suppurativa treatment without any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Useful information... Here are some top tips for the management and Hidradenitis Suppurativa Natural Treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete